New Device: If you’re in the process of replacing a current copier with a PrintSmart device, PLEASE remember to complete the following action items:
- If the lease has expired on your old copier, coordinate with the vendor the removal date by giving the vendor 30 days written notice.
- Before you surplus your UF owned copier, cancel your maintenance agreement by giving the vendor 30 days prior written notice.
- Before you surplus your UF owned copier, provide your last meter read to the vendor who maintains the copier.
- Before you surplus your UF owned copier, notify the vendor (in writing) who maintains the copier and request for them to pick up any excess supplies.
- Before you remove your UF owned or leased device, make the necessary arrangements to have the hard drive wiped of any sensitive information leaving the operating system intact.
Following these steps will ensure a smooth transition. Please contact UF Purchasing at email@example.com if you have any additional questions