What is Print Smart?
The Print Smart program is the University of Florida’s Managed Print Solution. This service has been awarded to Xerox to analyze and manage document output devices with the goal of reducing the total cost of ownership and improving internal efficiency and productivity.
Print Smart includes equipment, service and supplies (exluding paper); departments will be charged on a cost-per-impression (CPI) basis for actual usage (one price for monochrome pages and one price for pages that include color).
Print Smart includes:
- Equipment including multi-functional devices (MFD) that copy, print, scan and fax
- Workgroup printers
- Supplies, excluding paper
- Preventive maintenance, break/fix repairs and parts
- Service-level agreement to ensure consistent serving of fleet
- Detailed account usage and simplified billing utilizing a cost-pre-impression model
- Flexibility for equipment changes
- Single contract for increased efficiency in managing contract terms and conditions