What is included in the program? What type of equipment will be provided in the PrintSmart Program?
The PrintSmart Program includes equipment (MFD’s and Workgroup printers), preventive maintenance, break/fix repair and parts, software, installation, training and supplies (including staples, excluding paper). The type, models, and quantities of equipment will be determined through a detailed assessment of your printing needs. The models of equipment will vary based on departmental needs.
The PrintSmart Program includes:
- Ten multi-functional devices (MFD), which copies, prints, scans and faxes and two workgroup printers.
- Supplies, including staples, excluding paper
- Preventive maintenance, break/fix repair and parts
- Equipment monitored for internal alerts, toner level and monthly meter reads
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) l to ensure response times, device up time percentage and first-time fix
- Secure Print option to manage confidential printing
- Dedicated PrintSmart helpdesk via toll free number or thru web portal
- Detailed account usage and simplified billing
- Flexibility for equipment changes
- Single contract for increased efficiency in managing contract terms and conditions