PrintSmart Savings Tracker
The PrintSmart Savings Tracker is based on the total b/w and color impressions for each month multiplied by the PrintSmart cpi rate and subtracting UF’s actual toner cost (copier/printers) for both b/w and color to determine the savings.
Fiscal Year 2020
3rd Quarter $370,796
Year-to-date (since 10/15) $8,144,663
Other PrintSmart Facts:
- Total b/w devices = 663
- Total color devices = 829
- Total PrintSmart devices = 1558
- Percentage of color prints Y-T-D = 29%
- Devices with Gold EPEAT* rating = 289
- Devices with Silver EPEAT* rating = 1035
- Devices with Bronze EPEAT* rating = 140
* NOTE: EPEAT is a global environmental rating system for electronic products which includes strict, comprehensive design criteria, production, energy use and recycling. Click on EPEAT for more information.